We are looking for a Junior designer to join our Marketing team and participate in the commercial projects.What you will do:
- Create marketing materials such as landing pages, email templates, social media content, presentations, infographics, white papers and printed materials (occasionally).
- Update the company’s website according to the current marketing strategy and design trends.
- Create web UI based on business analysis, user research and usability best practices.
- Communicate with the design team and engage in design solutions.
- Collaborate with a team of web developers and projects managers to deliver high-quality design for commercial projects.
- Improve your skills and professionally grow as per your roadmap and internal designer checklists.
- Contribute to our continuous learning culture and share your ideas and vision.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Invision.
- A portfolio is a must, even if it’s some test projects of your own.
- Deep understanding of the principles of typography and colour systems.
- Knowledge of grid systems, composition and visual weight.
- Awareness about web and mobile design guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of user-centred approach.
- Ability to intelligently explain your decisions to clients or stakeholders.
- English – intermediate.
- Googling skills and critical thinking :)
- HTML/CSS basics.
- Understanding of SCUM approach.
- A sense of humour. Seriously. No kidding.
To apply for a Junior Designer positon at JustCoded, upload your CV here:
Thanks for your interest in JustCoded.
We have received your CV and will get back to you within 5 business days if it fits our requirements and expectations.