Product Marketing ManagerKharkiv
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager who’s willing to help us promote the FinTech product that we’ve been working on. It’s a position for a person who likes experimenting and clearly understands there is no single solution to a marketing challenge.What you will do:
- Prioritise and plan the launch of new product features together with the Product Manager.
- Create relevant messaging to drive awareness and stir interest in our potential buyers.
- Help the Sales team in pre-sale activities by creating effective content: presentations, case studies.
- Be the expert on the product buyers: how they buy and why, their buying criteria.
- Track our competitors and find out ways to beat them.
- Work closely with our SEO partner to generate relevant content and drive traffic.
- Prepare, launch and analyse paid marketing campaigns.
- Cooperate with the dev and design team to improve the product performance and strategy.
- 2+ years in digital marketing, preferably IT.
- Experience in market research and analysis.
- Excellent English writing: we’ll need a portfolio with your samples.
- Experience with preparing and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret Google Analytics results and come up with hypotheses based on data.
- Understanding of user-centred design principles.
- A strong eye for all things creative.
- Experience in the FinTech industry.
- Understanding of the technical side of software development.
To apply for a Product Marketing Manager positon at JustCoded, upload your CV here:
Thanks for your interest in JustCoded.
We have received your CV and will get back to you within 5 business days if it fits our requirements and expectations.