We are looking for an ambitious and passionate IT Sales Manager with great communication skills and experience in sales. You will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and work in a conjunction with the Account Manager and the development team.What you will do:
- Qualify the incoming leads to ensure they fit into our “ideal client” portrait.
- Arrange calls with the leads to discuss project requirements.
- Send scheduled follow-ups.
- Hold estimation meetings with the development team.
- Prepare the initial scope and documentation for the Project Manager.
- Arrange a hand-off with the Account Manager.
- Attend daily standups with CEO.
- Coordinate by email and phone with certain clients, Sales Team members, and sales prospects.
- Prepare presentations and sales materials, like presentation decks, case studies, competitive intelligence, and contact lists.
- Actively participate in preparations for the conferences and exhibitions by booking and organizing meetings.
- Provide research on new markets, clients segments and opportunities, and in-time reporting.
- Excellent English is a must. Call it B2, Advanced, Upper-intermediate or whatever – you should be able to talk about any subject fluently and make no mistakes in your emails.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Results matter and you get stuff done.
- You don’t give up easily.
- Strong attention to detail, diligence, and follow-through.
- Comfort and professionalism with communicating by email and phone.
- Natural ability to take and follow direction from executives.
- High intelligence, tenacity and grit, positive attitude, and team player mentality.
- Experience with sales automation tools.
- Understanding the web-development and Scrum approach.
To apply for a Sales Manager positon at JustCoded, upload your CV here:
Thanks for your interest in JustCoded.
We have received your CV and will get back to you within 5 business days if it fits our requirements and expectations.